Features of I2SoverUSB
- XMOS 500 MIPS processor
- Sampling frequencies: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz,
352.8kHz and 384kHz
- 16-, 24- and 32-bit resolution
- DSD Audio over PCM frames. DSD64 (2.8224MHz and 3.0720MHz) and DSD128 (5.6448MHz and 6.1440MHz) by method DoP with 0x05/0xFA
- Directly supports PCM1704, PCM63, PCM61, PCM58, PCM56, AD1862,
AD1865, AD1861, AD1860, AD1851 and other compatible with listed DACs
- Galvanic isolation (outputs, two oscillators and reclock are after the isolator)
- Two low jitter oscillators 45.158MHz and 49.152MHz
- Input for external master clock
- LP5900 ultra low noise linear power regulator
- No switch mode power supplies in the PCB board
- Output for DAC configuration in DSD mode
- I2S, right-justified data or left-justified data (external pin configuration) in 32-bit (channel frame)
- SPDIF output (through DA101C/DA102C transformer) – 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz (16-24 bits)
- I2S, LJ, RJ and S/PDIF outputs work simultaneously up to 192kHz
- Automatic detection of data type (PCM or DSD)
- Master clock outputs: 45.1584/49.1520MHz and 22.5792/24.5760MHz (I2S 22.5792/24.5760MHz are reclocked by edge from 45.1584/49.1520MHz)
- Three different ways to power the board, possible configurations:
- Power by USB bus
- The USB part is powered by USB bus, but the generators and the reclock are fed by a separate external power supply
- Both the USB part and the generators with the reclock are fed by two different external power supplies.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH): 64.0 x 42.3 x 13.9 mm
- For more information click here
- No drivers needed for Linux with UAC2 compliant kernel
- No drivers needed for MAC OS version 10.6.4 and above
- ASIO/KS/WASAPI/Direct Sound drivers are necessary for Windows XP to 8 (32 and 64 bit). Licensed XMOS USB Audio 2.0 Stereo Driver for Windows can be downloaded from here
Works with Android devices*
*Android devices compatible with USB Audio Player PRO. I2SoverUSB board is entirely external powered.
All items are in limited stock. Dispatch time is up to 3 weeks from the moment you placed the order. If item is in stock, we ship within 3 business days. Please contact us for available quantities.
Prices exclude VAT. If you're outside the EU, we won't charge you VAT.